- I removed an application from my desktop computer that became corrupted and am not re-installing it until I see that the computer is behaving better
- I am going to be making a podcast with the publisher next week, so I reviewed the questions she sent and hopefully will make some accurate answers.
- I started the dreaded tax preparation (yuck). Thank God for Quicken!
- Prepared some quick blog postings
- Cleaned up a photo memory board in my office, scanned some of the images and wondered what would make good blog posts out of the ones I scanned.
- Literally stuffed some genealogy files into a plastic tote in my office so that they won't nag at me constantly but they are right here if I need them
- Started planning my mini-presentation for the end of the month
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Genealogist's Journal 7 January 2010
In preparation for the release of my book next week, I worked on updating the Web pages I wrote some time ago to accompany the book. I posted a free chapter on my Facebook page for others to read (I didn't know the publisher was going to do that!)