- I scanned 10 photographs with my new scanner, archived them and posted several to Flickr for future blog posts. One really needs more editing but it fit the purpose for a post this week.
- I worked on adding vital records to my Fish family which will be a long process but will be worth the work. So far, the compiled genealogy, the vital records and the gravestone inscriptions match up!
- I listened to Lisa Louise Cooke's current podcast using the new app instead of the way I usually do. I checked the show notes and made screenshots for a blog post about this. She left me a Facebook message wanting to know how I liked it.
- I decided to make my Women's Issue report for my February DAR meeting on Maureen Taylor's new book. I think it will be a fun topic.
- Answering questions about some of my ancestors with other distantly related (to me) family members who want me to post unverified information is getting to be a problem. Many do not accept there there are no records for the 1600s and 1700s.
- I worked on adding sources to my tree at Ancestry.com as many people are connecting to me. I wish the notes section gave me more room to type in!
- I put 20 more photographs into archive envelopes while I watched the noontime news.
- I will need to work on the few minutes for a presentation I am doing at the end of the month. I think it will be a photo digital story.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Genealogists Journal 5 January 2009
Today was more productive which I attribute to the extra 2 minutes or daylight!